Date : Thu, July 4, 2013 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM AEST
So where does Australian organisational learning stand on the world stage. Are we aspiring for excellence or just cruising? Is the tall poppy syndrome at work? The Australian academic sector (Universities and Schools) has a structured and focused approach to defining what excellence in learning means and how to achieve it. This approach seems to be missing in organisational and corporate learning. Maybe we are running so fast that we may never stop to improve our running technique. We talk to an experienced panel that architect and manage Learning in their organisations to deliver business results. We will ask what Learning excellence means to them and how they plan to get there. We discuss:
- What does excellence of Learning mean to you at an Personal, Team, Function and Organisational Level ?
- We discuss some models frameworks that define/measure excellence ?
- Do we aim for overall excellence or can we only aim for excellence in parts, projects or solutions ?
- Does Learning Function aspire for excellence or does it never have the time and focus to get there ?
- Where do Australian companies stand in terms of Learning Excellence ?
- Julie Catanach – Executive Manager Learning, Organisational Design and Development at Suncorp. A finance qualified HR executive with proven capability in delivering increased organizational effectiveness and performance improvement.,Julie has held senior HR & Learning leadership roles with ANZ & NAB.
- James Digges- Director at Best Practice Local Government & Responsible Impact. James specialises in assisting organisation use business excellence framework such as Australian Business Excellence framework. James was worked in leading organisations such as SAI Global, Hutchison & KPMG.
- Zane Brown – Head of Advice Education, MLC. Zane is an experienced Learning practitioner and manager who has previously worked for NAB and The Age.
- Tim Drinkall – General Manager Enterprise Training at NBN Co Limited – Tim has over 18 years leadership experience in Learning & OD for organisations such as Telstra, AGL and Origin.
- Jeevan Joshi – Moderator – Jeevan is the founder of Learning Cafe and Director at KnowledgeWorking. Jeevan is an experienced Learning and HR practitioner who is passionate about enhancing the capabilities of Learning professions and the digitisation of the Learning function.
(0) Readers Comments
November 25, 2011
October 03, 2011
September 30, 2011
August 23, 2011
March 17, 2016
March 17, 2016
I'm sorry I missed this webinar... I partecipated an interesting exper
Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever wo
Please add your comments during the webinar. The comments are not bein
Hello, I am unable to view the recording 'moocs at work'. I sign in
Taking my own MOOC as an illustration, when the course website opens t