Our final online panel discussion for 2013 and it is not be missed. We speak to a panel of experienced learning managers and consultants to review the year that was and the next one in the world of corporate learning. What were the significant trends last year and what can we expect for 2014 ? We discuss:
- Business drivers for Learning in 2013.
- How Learning design and delivery has changed.
- Current and future capability of L&D teams and bridging the gaps.
- Influences changing the business model of Learning.
- Top 3 predictions for L&D in 2014.
- Peter Hall – Head of Learning and Development – Australia and APAC, QBE Insurance. Peter Hall has held senior L&D leadership positions with Westpac St George and IAG. Learning Cafe interview with Peter Hall.
- Libby Bell – Global Talent & Learning Manager –Sinclair Knight Merz Seasoned Learning and Organisation Development specialist with over 25 years experience.Worked with organisations including Arnott’s Biscuits, Lion Nathan and Ernst & Young.
- Lachlan Blackhall– Founding Director at Covate – Lachlan has expertise in Web, mobile and digital, E-learning, Teaching and learning theory, Control systems engineering, Systems engineering, Entrepreneurship and innovation education, Technology start-ups.
- Jeevan Joshi – Jeevan is the producer of Learning Cafe and an experienced practitioner of technology-based learning and collaboration in Australia.
Who should attend
- HR, Learning and Capability Development managers and consultants.
- Classroom Trainers and Instructional Designers.
- Learning Business partners.
(0) Readers Comments
November 25, 2011
October 03, 2011
September 30, 2011
November 14, 2011
February 08, 2016
I'm sorry I missed this webinar... I partecipated an interesting exper
Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever wo
Please add your comments during the webinar. The comments are not bein
Hello, I am unable to view the recording 'moocs at work'. I sign in
Taking my own MOOC as an illustration, when the course website opens t