Date : 6th December,Thursday 12 pm – 1 pm, EST /Sydney
Our final online panel discussion for 2012 and it is not be missed. We speak to a panel of learning and performance managers to review the year that was and the next one. What were the significant trends last year and what can we expect for 2013 ? We discuss
- Focus on Performance (Supporting business results and learner performance)
- Effective Learning (Analysis, design and delivery)
- Leveraging Technology (Impact of technology)
- Developing our profession (L,D & Perf skill gaps for now and next year)
- Sean O’Toole – Sean is the Director of Learning & Development for the Community Services Division of the NSW Department of Family and Community Services. For the past 14 years he has occupied a range of senior human resources development roles. In 2012 he was awarded a Churchill Fellowship. Sean is also the author of five books on various topics ranging from human resource development to crime and criminology.
- Les Lisz is the National L&D Manager at the Australian Red Cross Blood Service. Les is passionate about learning. He is a chartered accountant but chose to pursue learning as his career. He has worked for KPMG, Ernst & Young and Telstra prior to joining the Red Cross Blood Service.
- Michael Eichler Head of Leadership Development & Learning (Direct Insurance) at IAG. Michael has extensive experience in L&D including for IAG, Sitel, CBA, Telecom NZ
- Jeevan Joshi – Moderator. Jeevan is the producer of Learning Cafe and an experienced practitioner of technology-based learning and collaboration in Australia. For over 18 years, he has combined a strategic and “hands on” approach to assist organisations understand, design, deliver and improve technology enabled solutions and processes. Jeevan is responsible for developing the LearningCafe brand.
(0) Readers Comments
November 25, 2011
October 03, 2011
September 30, 2011
August 23, 2011
March 17, 2016
I'm sorry I missed this webinar... I partecipated an interesting exper
Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever wo
Please add your comments during the webinar. The comments are not bein
Hello, I am unable to view the recording 'moocs at work'. I sign in
Taking my own MOOC as an illustration, when the course website opens t