One of the biggest challenges of our times is the explosion in the quantity and immediacy of the information available through the internet.
L&D has rapidly moved from a world of information scarcity to overload. 81% of L&D professionals consider curation a key part of their learning strategy and skill set. LearningCafe is running a workshop on popular demand.
In this experiential workshop, you will gain knowledge and build skills on Content Curation and Dissemination. Participants will be guided to use selected web-based applications to search, filter, evaluate and synthesise and manage information.
Why you or your team should attend?
- Understand the science and process of curation.
- Experience the human and tech components of curation.
- Use a case study to analyse and build a content curation solution including the use of technology platforms.
- Learn how to integrate curated content in current and new learning solutions.
At the end of the workshop, participants will:
- Be able to describe the business need for content curation and dissemination in organisations.
- Develop an appropriate and effective content curation strategy.
- Develop skills to curate content effectively.
- Select and use appropriate curation tools effectively.
- Develop a plan of action to meet current and future requirements and vision for using curated content in Learning solutions.
- Create and follow a Personal Development Plan to increase proficiency in content curation and dissemination.
- Live projects or case studies form the backbone of our workshop.
- Extensive “hands-on” use of technology platforms.
- Blended design with pre and post-classroom virtual sessions to reinforce learning
- Sophisticated team based online simulation
- Online resources
- Duration – 1 day F2F + 1 hr virtual session
Managers and senior professionals from
- Learning and Development
- Organisational Development, People and Culture
- Knowledge Management
- Instructional Designers
- Capability Professionals
Fees : $400+ GST
What to Get?
Jeevan Joshi—Founder LearningCafe & Director KnowledgeWorking. Jeevan over 18 years of experience in the management of the learning and HR functions. He has combined a strategic and “hands on” approach to assist organisations design and transform the learning and HR functions through new business and delivery models. His expertise is fuelled by his passion for learning, anticipation of technology trends, and a focus on costs effective solutions. Jeevan has an MBA in HR from XLRI, Masters in Biotechnology and is a Non-Executive Director at Independent Living Centre (NSW). He was entrepreneurial experience and worked in various roles as a consultant or manager for PWC, Deloitte, Boots Pharm, Westpac, St George Bank, Royal Australian College of Physicians.