One of the biggest challenges of our times is the explosion in the quantity and immediacy of the information available through the internet.
This problem of plenty, challenges the L&D to adapt:
- To use this freely available information to meet the organisational Learning requirements.
- Manage the information and cognitive overload at the organisational and personal level for learners.
- Extract and package information in a manner that is relevant, timely and concise.
- Why Content Curation is on the increase? What is its relevance?
- Benefits of Content Curation in Learning.
- What are the processes and skills required for Content Curation in Learning?
- How to incorporate curated content into Learning solutions
- Why we are kicking off IdeasatWork project on Content Curation
Lachlan Blackall – Lachlan has been heavily involved in the entrepreneurship, innovation, technology and investment domains for over a decade. This involvement has included starting a number of businesses, being involved in the mentoring and development of entrepreneurs and their ideas, and working to advise or invest in a number of companies.
Darin Fox – Darin is a masters degree qualified professional and accredited in a range of organisational and psychometric measurement tools. He is known and trusted for delivering innovative strategies in organisational development, talent management, culture, leadership and change.
Jeevan Joshi – Jeevan is the producer of Learning Cafe and an experienced practitioner of technology-based learning and collaboration in Australia. He currently provides strategic Digital Learning advisory services to prominent Australian organisations such as Fairfax, Westpac and ARCS.
Who should attend
Managers and senior professionals from
- Learning and Development
- Organisational Development, People and Culture
- Knowledge Management
Build your Content Curation Skills
LearningCafe conducts capability workshops to help learning professionals build new skills and enhance their performance. Join the workshop on Content Curation & Dissemination for Learning and master the skills of a Content curator on the 5th of May, 2016. Click here for more information.