Being heavily reliant on designing and building new content is faced by many learning teams in large organizations creating training and development programs and solutions. Most companies are moving towards curating existing and open source content to drive continuous learning around experience, education, exposure and environment for the development of strategic capabilities and more that are aligned to their strategy.
Join this webinar as we explore how can we change Learning so that it lifts business performance and enables employees to build the capabilities the organisation needs.
- Curate vs Create; how do you “sell” the concept to stakeholders addicted to bespoke?
- What are the guidelines and guardrails needed for curation?
- Curating “informally” – do you really need a curation team?
- Explore the various strategies for curating content
- Paul Boicovitis-Global Learning Senior Content Curator at Telstra
Paul is a benchmark learning leader with diverse experience and capability who thrives on helping people and organizations be their ideal selves more often. He brings a sense of curiosity and problem solving to every situation and leads Telstra’s human capital through change via the design and curation of learning pathways.
- Tim Dodd – Education Editor at Australian Financial Review. Tim has over 20 years experience as a journalist covering a wide variety of issues in public policy, economics, politics and foreign policy, including reporting from the Canberra press gallery and four years based in Jakarta as the AFR’s South East Asia correspondent. Tim has a particular interest in analysing the rapid development of online education and the impact it is having for students and providers.
- Jeevan Joshi – Learning Architect at LearningCafe & CapabilityCafe. Jeevan is an experienced Learning and Capability practitioner who is passionate about the digitisation of Learning & HR and building organisational and team capabilities to make it happen. Jeevan is currently involved in Future Capability projects.