“Business Acumen” has been identified as one of the most important competencies that Learning & Capability Development Professionals need to be effective and succeed in their careers.
This highly experiential and interactive workshop combines the expertise of two experienced facilitators with an online team based business simulation.
- Experience and understand the interconnectedness of various business functions (e.g. sales, product management and HR) and how everyday managerial decisions affect the company’s performance.
- Understand business cycles and anticipate the impact on the learning and capability development budget and its downstream effects.
- Use financial data and metrics to inform business decisions, identify drivers of shareholder value and communicate effectively about financial metrics and performance.
Who Should Attend?
Managers and senior professionals from
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- Organisational Development , People and Culture
- Workforce planning
Learning Design Features
Blended experiential learning workshop comprising of
- Two experienced facilitators
- Sophisticated team based online simulation
- Post workshop virtual review session
- Online resources
Jeevan Joshi—Founder Learning Cafe & Director KnowledgeWorking. Jeevan over 18 years experience in the management of the learning and HR functions. He has combined a strategic and “hands on” approach to assist organisations design and transform the learning and HR functions through new business and delivery models. His expertise is fuelled by his passion for learning, anticipation of technology trends, and a focus on costs effective solutions. Jeevan has a MBA in HR from XLRI, Masters in Biotechnology and is a Non Executive Director at Independent Living Centre. (NSW). He was entrepreneurial experience and worked in various roles as a consultant or manager for PWC, Deloitte, Boots Pharm, Wespac, St George Bank, Royal Australian College of Physicians.
(0) Readers Comments
November 25, 2011
October 03, 2011
September 30, 2011
August 23, 2011
I am very interested in the outcome of this discussion. Is it possibl
I'm sorry I missed this webinar... I partecipated an interesting exper
Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever wo
Please add your comments during the webinar. The comments are not bein
Hello, I am unable to view the recording 'moocs at work'. I sign in