[biginfopane title=”Enterprise Learning Confluence | Sydney | 26th September 2018″ href=”https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc5R8aqmXt9q9pcorqgryXVJBygQKRKJSwFzfZuSQEb_xoc9g/viewform?usp=sf_link” buttontitle=”Register” target=”_blank”]Register @ $630+ GST Early Bird | Limited seats.[/biginfopane]
[tab title=”The Difference”]
- Focus on quality and value-add- Our event has been rated above 4.25/5 with 95% participants wanting to come next year. This is achieved through a combination of experienced facilitators, content selection and event design. Attendance is limited to 130.
- We cover forward-looking trends and themes relevant to our profession. No “push presentations”. Participate in sessions facilitated by experienced L&D professionals.
- Gathering of experienced and passionate practitioners who want to improve their craft.
- Speak out as it is – We explore contrarian views to some popular perceptions (e.g “Is Learning is too important to be in HR”)
- Focus on quality, not quantity. The UnConference will be limited to 130 participants (first come first serve).
[tab title=”Learning Objectives”]
- Cover in depth, emerging themes and challenges in Learning from a practitioners point of view.
- Create unique perspectives through discussions with experienced and forward-looking Learning practitioners.
- Access content developed by the Learning Café community such as MOOCs@Work and TinCan@Work.
- Experience through the UnConference blended, social and experiential learning.
[tab title=”Audience “]
- Learning Managers
- Business Partners
- Learning Technologists
- Capability Management Professionals
- Organisational Development Professionals
- Early Bird = 630 + GST Early Bird
- Regular Fees after Early Bird = 700+GST
- Learning Professional in Transition = 300 + GST (Please contact email@example.com)
- Team Discounts
- 2 -3 Registrations = 5%
- 3- 5 Registrations = 10%
- 5 – 10 Registrations = 15 %
- Above 10 = Please contact us
- Payment Options :
- Credit Card (VISA. Mastercard) via Paypal on the www.learningcafe.com.au
- Direct Deposit – Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request an invoice – Send email to email@example.com
[big_header]The Difference – Participant Feedback. Rated 4.25/5 [/big_header]
[speaker photo=”https://learningcafe.com.au/events/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/28232251.jpg” name=”Louise Dooley” post=”QBE Insurance” company=”Training Partner”]“It was a wonderful day, which I got a lot out of. It was well organised, offering a great opportunity to network while generating new ideas and ways of thinking about what we do and how we do it. ”[/speaker]
[speaker photo=”https://learningcafe.com.au/events/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/270f1501.jpg” name=”David Hatton” post=”Learning & Development Manager ” company=”Imperial Tobacco Australia”]“My first UnConference and it was a fantastic networking opportunity, hear new ideas and have some good old ideas reinforced”.[/speaker]
[speaker photo=”https://learningcafe.com.au/events/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/04275db4.jpg” name=”Judy Greenslade” post=”Learning and Development Manager” company=”EY”]“Great to meet and mix with other L&D professionals. There was a lot of honesty and openness and that was fantastic”[/speaker]
[speaker photo=”https://learningcafe.com.au/events/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Nadia.png” name=”Nadia Blaess” post=”Learning & Development Manager” company=”Pernod Ricard Winemakers”] “Great conference with so many great topics. Would have been nice to focus more time on less topics, to really truly get to deep dive on the topic and discuss”[/speaker]
[big_header]Experienced and Passionate Facilitators [/big_header]
Augmented & Virtual Reality
Dean Millington – Antidote
Agile & Human Centred Design
Rowan Bunning – Agile Coach at Scrum WithStyle
Vikram Vetrivel – Scrum Master
Human-Centered L&D Service Delivery
Peter Hall – Head of Leadership and Learning – Australia & APAC, QBE
Data & Analytics Driven Workforce Learning
Jeevan Joshi – LearningCafe