- Focus on quality and value-add- Our event has been rated above 4.25/5 with 95% participants wanting to come next year. This is achieved through a combination of experienced facilitators, content selection and event design. Attendance is limited to 130.
- We cover forward-looking trends and themes relevant to our profession. No “push presentations”. Participate in sessions facilitated by experienced L&D professionals.
- Gathering of experienced and passionate practitioners who want to improve their craft.
- Speak out as it is – We explore contrarian views to some popular perceptions (e.g “Is Learning is too important to be in HR”)
- Focus on quality, not quantity. The UnConference will be limited to 130 participants (first come first serve).
- Cover in depth, emerging themes and challenges in Learning from a practitioners point of view.
- Create unique perspectives through discussions with experienced and forward-looking Learning practitioners.
- Access content developed by the Learning Café community such as MOOCs@Work and TinCan@Work.
- Experience through the UnConference blended, social and experiential learning.
- Capability for Performance
- Effective Learning
- Developing our Profession
- Enabling Technology
- Synthesis and Integration
- Regular = 450 + GST
- Learning Professional in Transition = 250 + GST (Please contact email@example.com)
“It was a wonderful day, which I got a lot out of. It was well organised, offering a great opportunity to network while generating new ideas and ways of thinking about what we do and how we do it. ”
Learning & Development Manager ,
Imperial Tobacco Australia
“My first UnConference and it was a fantastic networking opportunity, hear new ideas and have some good old ideas reinforced”.
Learning and Development Manager,
“Great to meet and mix with other L&D professionals. There was a lot of honesty and openness and that was fantastic”
Learning & Development Manager,
Pernod Ricard Winemakers
“Great conference with so many great topics. Would have been nice to focus more time on less topics, to really truly get to deep dive on the topic and discuss”