Recent trends have indicated Capability Management to be gaining impetus as one of the most critical skills on the business front. Organisations need managers who can understand & manage capabilities that truly impact business performance and align their decisions accordingly. Capability Management has its links not just to people planning & learning but to the business in entirety.
- Understand what “Capability Management” encompasses and how it manifests itself in organisations
- Ways to converge Learning with Capability Management
- Know what organisations are doing for “Capability Management”
- Develop skills that help understand an Organisations money making process
- What is Capability Management?
- Introduction to Capability Management Framework
- Required skills to manage capability better
Who Should Attend?
Managers and senior professionals from
- Capability Management
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- Organisational Development, People and Culture
- Workforce planning