Recent research reports have indicated that Business Acumen remains to be one of the biggest skill gap in HR/L&D professionals. This gap needs to be bridged in order to build credibility and deliver value to the business.
In this webinar we talk to a panel of experienced Capability and Business specialists who share the imperatives of Business Acumen that can help Capability/HR/L&D professionals deliver in a way that truly impacts business performance.
Date & Time : 25th May 2017, 12 – 1 pm Sydney Time
- Why Business Acumen is a critical capability for HR/ L&D in a world where business models face disruption?
- Why has this skill gap persisted for such a long time?
- What can HR/L&D do to bridge this gap? What works and what has not worked?
- Paul Vorbach – Founder and Managing Director at AcademyGlobal. With a background in executive management in multinational commercial firms, including Deloitte (Senior Manager) and Citi (VP and Director), Paul has accrued 25 years experience across consulting, financial services and management education industries
- Jeevan Joshi – Producer Learning Cafe & CapabilityCafe– Jeevan is an experienced Learning and Capability practitioner who is passionate about the digitisation of Learning & HR and building organisational and team capabilities to make it happen. Jeevan is currently involved in Future Capability projects.