Increased participation in unproductive learning is negatively impacting employee performance. To combat this, L&D needs to focus on building a productive learning culture by curating relevant and appropriate learning opportunities, teaching learners how to learn, and by fostering employee’s responsibility for the learning of those around them.
Employees sharing their knowledge and expertise through User Generated Learning Content in form of videos, blogs, podcasts using smartphones and tablets has the potential to be one of the most effective Learning options. This approach while challenging to implement may resolve some of the issues that Organizational Learning faces including:
- Better engagement and effectiveness
- Save costs
- Facilitate 70 in (70:20:10)
- Understand ways Learners can produce content for other Learners
- Learn about tools and processes that make Learner generated Learning content possible
- What capability does L&D require to implement User Generated Learning Content?
- Identify Learner generated Learning content
- How to build a productive Learning culture
- Tools and Processes for generating Learning content
Who Should Attend?
Managers and senior professionals from
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- Organisational Development, People and Culture
- Workforce planning