Learning Conversations (http://www.learningcafe.com.au/category/learning-conversations/)
The published interview will feature your photo. This is a 30 min interview about being an learning professional and not so much as an employee of your company. Some examples
- Michael Parker – Head of Learning, CBA
- Peter Hall- Head of Group Learning, Westpac
- Nicola Atkinson – Head of Learning, Blake Dawson
- Liz Griffith – Director, E&Y –
The interview is conducted in person or via phone and will cover:
- How did you get into learning?
- Current trends, challenges and issues faced in implementation of innovation in learning (including technology based learning).
- Challenges faced specifically in your industry (e.g. banking, professional services).
- Questions about particular topics in learning of interest to you. This may be based on:
- Project that you are working on.
- Recent presentation you have made.
- Paper you have written.
Other specific questions will be communicated to you in advance.
- The interview will be recorded and then transcribed
- The transcription will be sent to you for review and comments.
- The article (along with the photo you supply) will be published in draft form and the link sent you for review.
- Once you have reviewed and approved the article will be published.
- The article will be publicised via social media (twitter, LinkedIn etc)
- Any comments from readers will be reviewed before being published.