Don’t miss out our finale online discussion for 2017 as we speak to a panel of experienced learning practitioners who review the year that was and the next one in the world of corporate learning.
We explore what were the significant trends this year and what can we expect in 2018?
- Business drivers for Learning in 2017. How Learning design and delivery has changed?
- Current and future capability of L&D teams and bridging the gaps.
- Influences of disruptive business model of Learning.
- Top 3 predictions for L&D in 2018.
- Jeevan Joshi – Producer Learning Cafe & CapabilityCafe– Jeevan is an experienced Learning and Capability practitioner who is passionate about the digitisation of Learning & HR and building organisational and team capabilities to make it happen. Jeevan is currently involved in Future Capability projects.