Date: 6th December Thursday, 12 pm – 1 pm, EST /Sydney
Our final online panel discussion for 2012 and it is not be missed. We speak to a panel of learning and performance managers to review the year that was and the next one. What were the significant trends last year and what can we expect for 2013?
- Focus on Performance (Supporting business results and learner performance)
- Effective Learning (Analysis, design and delivery)
- Leveraging Technology (Impact of technology)
- Developing our profession (L&D & Perf skill gaps for now and next year)
- Sean O’Toole – Sean is the Director of Learning & Development for the Community Services Division of the NSW Department of Family and Community Services. For the past 14 years, he has occupied a range of senior human resources development roles. In 2012 he was awarded a Churchill Fellowship. Sean is also the author of five books on various topics ranging from human resource development to crime and criminology.
- Les Lisz is the National L&D Manager at the Australian Red Cross Blood Service. Les is passionate about learning. He is a chartered accountant but chose to pursue learning as his career. He has worked for KPMG, Ernst & Young and Telstra prior to joining the Red Cross Blood Service.
- Michael Eichler Head of Leadership Development & Learning (Direct Insurance) at IAG. Michael has extensive experience in L&D including for IAG, Sitel, CBA, Telecom NZ
- Jeevan Joshi – Moderator. Jeevan is the producer of Learning Cafe and an experienced practitioner of technology-based learning and collaboration in Australia. For over 18 years, he has combined a strategic and “hands on” approach to assist organisations, understand, design, deliver and improve technology enabled solutions and processes. Jeevan is responsible for developing the LearningCafe brand.