No Sales – Pure Discussion – Gathering of Peers
We are pleased to announce the first Learning Cafe UnConference on 16 Feb, Thursday in Sydney on the theme.
Near Future of Learning in Australia
The UnConference will comprise of the following
1. Presentations on recent trends relevant to learning e.g
- Learnomics (economics of learning).
- Tech trends.
- Advances in learning,performance support, integration with Knowledge Mgt etc in the past 18 months etc
2. Followed by facilitated sessions on each of the stream
- Effective Learning – Bob Spence – Editor – Learning Cafe Blog and Principal – Bob Spence Consulting
- Learning & Performance – Peter Davis – Senior Knowledge Manager for Westpac’s Retail Banking Business.
- Learning Technology – Ryan Tracey (TBC) – E‑Learning Manager – AMP
- L&D Capability – Nicola Atkinson – Head of Learning and Development at Blake Dawson
- Blended Learning – Producer – Learning Cafe & Director – KnowledgeWorking
3. A synthesis session which will collate the content and discussions.
We have the pleasure of confirming the stream leads for the UnConference
What is An UnConference ? An unconference is a participant-driven meeting. The term “unconference” has been applied, or self-applied, to a wide range of gatherings that try to avoid one or more aspects of a conventional conference, such as high fees, sponsored presentations, and top-down organization. A variant of this model will be used for the LearningCafe UnConference.
How many participants ? We are aiming for 50 – 60 participants. Since there are limited seats it would be prudent to register your interest in the form below
Costs and Venue ? The Learning Cafe Unconference will be held in a easily accessible place in Sydney. Costs are $145+GST