L&D is growing up! Over the past two years, we have observed L&D becoming more sophisticated in the way it delivers its business and services. From a stand alone function delivering mostly classroom learning, it is progressing to be critical for helping the workforce keep up with the accelerating speed of business. While some of the growing up has been planned some has been forced on it.
At the 6th Sydney UnConference, we discuss and explore how Learning is merging with Knowledge Management, Capability Management and other domains to produce learning solutions that are relevant, robust and pragmatic.
Limited to 130 participants, the UnConference has built a reputation as a substantive, innovative and forward looking event not to be missed by experienced L&D professionals. Register before 130 seats sell out.
Experienced, Pragmatic and Passionate Facilitators
- Peter Hall – Head of Learning & Development Aus & APAC – QBE
- Nicole Thompson – Head of Learning and Organisational Development – Fairfax Media
- Rob Wilkins – Leader – Information Management – NSW Department of Education
- Pierre De Villiers – Talent, Learning & Diversity Leader – Pacific & M.East – Marsh & McLennan
- Vanessa Blewitt – Learning Effectiveness Lead – Nestle
- Darin Fox – Capability Lead – Sydney Water
- Aaron McEwan – Senior Director- CEB
- Jeevan Joshi – Producer/Founder, Lear
ningCafe & CapabilityCafe
Innovative Structure: Challenging the Current & Exploring the New
9 Breakout Discussions + 3 Learning Labs + 2 Immersion Labs and introducing Hackathon.
The UnConference is all about a freewheeling exchange of ideas, experiences and better practices in L&D with some of the best talent available. We discuss what’s relevant and not what’s sponsored. The UnConference has received ratings of 4.25/5 and above for its unique and innovative learning approach designed exclusively for the L&D.
Book now so that you don’t miss out.