What time does the workshop start and finish?
The workshop will start at 9:00 a.m. and finish around 5:00 p.m.
Where is the Content Curation workshop being held?
The workshop is being held in Melbourne CBD
Who is delivering the workshop?
All workshop material is designed and delivered by Jeevan Joshi– Digital Transformation Expert & Founder – LearningCafe & CapabilityCafe. Jeevan has over 20 years’ experience in conceptualising, designing and setting up technology based learning. Jeevan has also advised leading Australian organisations on social media and learning technology strategy and implementation.
What is the workshop structure?
- 1 day Face-to-Face workshop
- 30 mins pre workshop virtual classroom session to discuss learning objectives, needs and content
- 30 mins post workshop virtual classroom session to reinforce learning
What do I need to bring to the workshop?
We recommend bringing your laptop to the workshop as you would be learning how to use technology platforms or web based applications. It’s fine, if you’re unable to as you can share one with a co- participant. Internet connection will be available.
What do I need to do before the workshop?
- Pre-workshop survey to understand your learning needs and current skill levels.
- 30 min preworkshop virtual classroom session to walk through the agenda and structure. The session will be recorded for replay in case you cant make it.
- 45 – 60 mins of watching a webinar recording and reading a case study.
What will I learn at the workshop?
Click here for more details Content Curation for Learning