Digital revolution which has been called the ‘third industrial revolution’ – is driving new ways of doing business often at the cost of traditional businesses. A recent report by Deloitte -‘Digital Disruption: Short fuse big bang?’, predicts that One-third of the Australian economy faces imminent and substantial disruption by digital technologies and business models. A case in point is UberX, the low-cost ride-sharing service has been legalised in NSW disrupting the taxi industry.
L&D too needs to keep up with the disruption on the learning front, by leveraging digital innovations to deliver better value. L&D often find themselves, willingly or unwillingly, supporting the increased pace of Learning and are finding the traditional methods of delivering Learning unresponsive and slow.
In many cases, L&D professionals themselves have not acquired the right skills to deliver results in this new environment. This workshop takes an immersive approach to help building Digital learning capabilities.
- Understand individual learning preferences.
- Develop a plan of action to meet current and future requirements and vision for Digital Learning at your organisation.
- Develop a plan and timelines to build capability to design and deliver Digital Learning
- Identifying and prioritising gaps and organisational constraints.
- Explore skills to integrate digital resources and data to add value to your learning offering.
- Gain hands-on experience on Digital skills.
- Understanding the Big Picture
- Learner trends and preferences
- Organisational constraints on learning technology i.e. risk, costs and policies.
- Future technology trends
- Digital First Learning Design Approach
- Personal Development Plan to increase proficiency in Digital Learning.
- Hands-on Exploration:
- Digital Learning 101 – Graphics, HTML,Video & Audio
- Digital Learning 201 – Learning Management System, Webinar, Blogs, Course building tools etc.
- Digital Learning 301 – Gamification and gaming, Online Business Simulations, Social Learning
Who Should Attend?
Managers and senior professionals from
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- Organisational Development, People and Culture
- Workforce planning