In this session we cover the implementation on content curation covering:
- Develop approach and plan for content curation
- Incorporating curated content into Learning solutions.
- Assess skills required
- Crossover with Knowledge Management
You are the training manager of a supermarket chain and have been asked to develop a learning solution that allows store managers to keep up to date with industry news. The idea is that, better informed store managers can react to the market news and change their supermarket offerings within. You have been told that store managers are very busy people who are on their feet most of the day.
Let us design a solution.
- “User Generated Learning Content” LearningCafe webinar recording https://vimeo.com/140878217
- Maximize Your Learning in Short-Term Assignments by Harvard Business Review
- PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT -Building a Learning Organization by Harvard Business Review
Joyce Seitzinger, Learner Experience Designer at Academic Tribe