The Enterprise Learning Confluence is being held at the Aerial UTS Function Centre in Sydney within UTS Building 10 on Level 7, 235 Jones Street, Ultimo, New South Wales.
Date & Time
- Enterprise Learning Confluence is being held in Sydney.
- Registration desk opens at 8.15 am.
- The UnConference commences at 9 am and finishes at 5 pm.
Coffee Break and Lunch
Tea and lunch is served on the ground floor behind the registration desk.
- 1st coffee break is from 10.25 – 10.50 am
- Lunch will be held from 12.50 – 1.40 pm
- 2nd coffee break is from 3.15 – 3.45 pm
How to get there
The Aerial UTS Function Centre is located in the heart of the UTS Campus at Broadway. Located in the old Fairfax Building, the function centre is located on level 7 of Building 10, 235 Jones St. The centre plays host to spectacular views of the city with sweeping balconies and a fully equipped bar.
Equipped with a multitude of IT & AV features such as HD Widescreen Projectors, Wireless Microphones and controllable lighting, Aerial UTS Function Centre aims to ensure that your event experience exceeds expectation.
Get your laptop or tablet if you want hands on experience during the Immersion Labs . The rest of the UnConference is a back to basics, low-tech approach (flip chart and discussion) to discussing some fairly cutting edge topics. A hard copy of the UnConference workbook will be provided which will contain information and space to scribble notes on.
Internet is provided at the venue but speeds are adequate for basic internet browsing, web.based email, Facebook, Twitter, MSN Messenger, Skype but not for video streaming.
Some sessions have mobile interactions integrated. Please download the app
- ios – http://bit.ly/lciosapp
- Android – http://bit.ly/lcandapp
Use following credentials
- w: learningcafe.com.au/learn
- u: fname.lname (e.g joe.blogg)
- p: unconf1