Date & Time
- UnConference is being held on 16th August 2017, Wednesday.
- Registration desk opens at 8.15 am.
- The UnConference commences at 9 am and finishes at 5 pm.
Coffee Break and Lunch
Tea and lunch is served on the ground floor behind the registration desk.
- 1st coffee break is from 10.25 – 10.50 am
- Lunch will be held from 12.50 – 1.40 pm
- 2nd coffee break is from 3.15 – 3.45 pm
How to get there
The UnConference uses 3 rooms, which are located on the Mezzanine floor. Take the stairs or lift to get there. Signposts will direct you to there or ask the concierge.
MCEC is located on the banks of the iconic Yarra River in South Wharf. Plenary is easily found within the Convention Centre, accessed via Convention Centre Place or a short walk down the Exhibition Centre Concourse from the Clarendon Street entrance.
Get your laptop or tablet if you want hands on experience during the Immersion Labs . The rest of the UnConference is a back to basics, low-tech approach (flip chart and discussion) to discussing some fairly cutting edge topics. A hard copy of the UnConference workbook will be provided which will contain information and space to scribble notes on.
Internet is provided at the venue but speeds are adequate for basic internet browsing, web.based email, Facebook, Twitter, MSN Messenger, Skype but not for video streaming.
Some sessions have mobile interactions integrated. Please download the app
- ios – http://bit.ly/lciosapp
- Android – http://bit.ly/lcandapp
Use following credentials
- w: learningcafe.com.au/learn
- u: fname.lname (e.g joe.blogg)
- p: unconf1