xAPI/TinCan has the potential to alter just about everything Learning does or will be expected to deliver. TinCan/xAPI the new learning standards that make 70:20:10/ Performance Support/ Personal Learning Records feasible. TinCan/xAPI is the successor of SCORM 2004/1.2 but the good news is that it promises so much more than that. While TinCan/xAPI is a technical specification it will profoundly impact the way we architect the design, delivery and consumption of learning. The question is not if but when TinCan/xAPI will impact us.
- Understand the business impact on learning and learning experience. In collaboration with participating organisations, learning cafe shall explore not only the business impact of TinCan but also its effectiveness as a new learning standard.
- Collateral of “nuts and bolts”.
- Accelerate the organisational adoption of TinCan/xAPI by increase awareness of TinCan/xAPI in the L&D community.
Who Should Attend?
L&D Managers and senior professionals from
- Human Resources
- Learning and Development
- Organisational Development, People and Culture
- Workforce planning
Learning Design Features
Learning workshop comprising of
- Two experienced facilitators
- Practical examples
- Online resources
- Jeevan Joshi – Founder – LearningCafe – Jeevan is an experienced Learning and HR practitioner who is passionate about the digitisation of Learning & HR. Jeevan has worked for EY, PWC, Boots, SumTotal and Upside.